Together We Can
Support us to be the resource and training hub for people that want to join, visit, grow and learn from intentional communities, in our 2022 end-of-year fundraising campaign.
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.”
Our vision and mission
Our vision is a just, resilient, and cooperative world where everyone has the opportunity to thrive in community. We achieve this by being the resource hub for intentional communities movement, and uplifting, connecting, and empowering people who want to visit, join, grow, and learn from intentional communities. See more about FIC.
Who we supported in 2022
- 500,000 people looking for communities in our directory
- 700 learners on our online courses
- 5,350 event participants
- $22,400 scholarships
- 215 publishing their classified ads
- 450 FIC members
- 16,000 listeners to the Inside Community Podcast
- 1,000 people in our Intentional Community Discussion Forum
- 7 new projects in our fiscal sponsorship program (5 of which are BIPOC or mixed-race led)
- $4,000 donations to the BIPOC Intentional Communities Council.
Other ways to support us
- become a member
- donate to our scholarship fund
- call us on (443) 422-3741
- send a check in the post (find our address)
- share our campaign with your networks.
BIPOC Intentional Communities Fund
10% of your donation goes to the BIPOC Intentional Communities Fund. As part of our commitment to address racial injustice and make intentional communities accessible to people of all backgrounds, we are giving 10% of all donations to the BIPOC Intentional Communities Fund to support Black, Indigenous, and People Of Color (BIPOC) in joining, forming, and developing intentional communities. Learn more at bipocicc.org.
Join us at the following free events
On November 26th, we’ll be hosting an informal conversation with several authors who will share their expertise and stories about creating and living in intentional community.
On November 29th, join us for FIC’s Giving Tuesday Gala for an evening of entertainment and quality time with our team and fellow communitarians.
On November 30th, come enjoy an afternoon pause to sing songs that celebrate the darkness and gifts of winter.