Support the Foundation for Intentional Community
The Foundation for Intentional Community is dedicated to supporting and promoting the development of intentional communities and the evolution of cooperative culture. Will you help fulfill this mission? Your donation provides us with encouragement and financial support to:
- Publish the Communities Directory and Communities magazine
- Cultivate relevant useful trustworthy film and book titles in Community Bookstore
- Operate our web site, staging.ic.org, as a resource for tens of thousands of viewers every month.
- Give interviews and provide information to researchers and media
- Support conferences and events
- Provide fiscal sponsorship
- Answer zillions of queries every year on how to find people with similar values, land, and information about collective ownership, sustainable living, economic and labor systems, and an endless variety of topics.
To send a check or money order, please make it out to the Foundation for Intentional Community and mail it to:
FIC, 23 Dancing Rabbit Lane, Rutledge, MO 63563
To offer non-monetary help see Get Involved.
Thank you for helping to bring about a better world!